GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think so. And Beck and maybe Ylonen. It is slowly coming together. Just need to toss out more rotten wood. That's the hard part it seems. Nobody wants rotten timber.
Roy plays a pro game Beck plays a pro game at one point waivers may have to be used if no one wants the dross.
Keeping good young players off the team who are ready to take the next step is dumb.
If Roy was dumped on a fourth line sure he needs to go back otherwise he can stay until he's needed for a post season push.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Just slap your wife's ass & say "you know why."

Nothing bad will happen. Trust me.

I just don't want to be the only one on the couch.
You slapped OldCraig's wife's ass and nothing bad happened?

giphy.webp

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
Suzuki
Caufield
Slaf
Dach
Newhook

Could Roy be added to this group? I think so. Get another Dach/Newhook style trade in the off-season and the habs are slowly getting there.
Yes, but I think they need a good two-way player for the third line to help Beck, I'm hoping Dvorak can be moved for a veteran third liner with Ylonen will let Beck grow into the third C position.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I said "May" be.. And we know why he isn't getting the bulk of the play and it has nothing to do with his performace.

Moving on...
But it still doesn't make sense lol. So he may be the bonafide starter yet we are keeping Allen/Primeau. Anyways, I think Monty didn't get traded because teams are stubborn and offered Hughes little to nothing. Don't think HuGo is committed to Monty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad