GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I don't think MSL is a coach you win playoff games win, the guy has a very difficult time making adjustments. The players fight like hell for him though.

Difficult to know. He's still a young coach with very little playoff experience. Cooper got schooled against Tortorella. He needs hard learning experiences. And, I mean, Dominique DuCaca got to the finals...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Gallagher just puts his head down and digs like crazy. I feel like ge doesn't even know where the puck is.

Dumb penalty.

NHL players are the most careless with their stick that I've ever seen.

Haven't scored ? PP goal incoming
Gally could play with his eyes closed and look the same as he does now I respect his game at the NHL level.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Savard had that one amazing game when he came back , he's gonna heat up again in a month or so and give us another singular good game I'm not worried

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
At least wait until they score a goal on us before poo pooing.
I'm talking about the season overall. I don't think we've had a single 60 minute effort. We either start like crap and then turn it on in the 3rd, or it's the other way around. I mean we are one of the highest scoring team in the league by dmen yet none of them can do anything on the PP. This team is getting carried hard by Montembeault, Suzuki-Slaf, and a couple players playing like solid 2nd pairing dmen. It's an anomaly, this doesn't happen when teams take us more seriously and play their starting goalie more often than not.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Jake Evans' embellishment the other night 1
Timo Meir'e embellishment tonight 9

Roy the only player on his line without dumb giveaways!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm glad some of the fans are coming around on Slaf , it was sad when some were calling him a bust at 18/19...

He's so young and may never live up to 1st overall status but he will be a very good NHLer based on his size and skillset. I was a bit worried when he sometimes put himself in bad situations (leaving himself vulberable to injury).

However he seems to be progressing there as well and it's certainly nice to see him score.
I don’t know that Slaf has effectively learned how to not leave himself vulnerable to contact however his oversized cubic boron super skull seems to hold up better this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad