GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Sharks | Saturday, January 21st, 8:30pm MT | Just Another Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Mackinnon couldnt have played that OT any worse. Has a two on one in his spot doesnt shoot makes a horrible pass. Stays out way too long. Changes when they dont have possession turning it into a 3 on 2 long enought for them to score. Just horrible

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
How sad is it that an OT loss where we don't **** the bed feels a lot like a win?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
At some point, I'd like to see how a Greer - Soderberg - Compher line would look. Cause I could see playing with those two really energize Soda, and with Soda giving a s*** that line could give us good zone time.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
How sad is it that an OT loss where we don't **** the bed feels a lot like a win?

Win or lose, they haven't solidly outplayed a good team like that since last year. They've had some even games this season, but they haven't handily out played a good team this season until now.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I've been skeptical of the idea of trading Duchene, but after that game you have to wonder if he knows something we don't about how long he has left in this uniform. Everybody has bad games, but I've never seen him so lethargic out there.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
At some point, I'd like to see how a Greer - Soderberg - Compher line would look. Cause I could see playing with those two really energize Soda, and with Soda giving a s*** that line could give us good zone time.

I think eventually this season we'll see both of them up like that. Right now I feel like we've found our top two lines. I've really liked these lines lately.

Nieto kind of plays that McGinn role, just wish his shot placement was NHL caliber. Everything else about that guy is top 9 caliber except his shot placement. If Nieto could finish his chances he'd be a top six forward.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I've been skeptical of the idea of trading Duchene, but after that game you have to wonder if he knows something we don't about how long he has left in this uniform. Everybody has bad games, but I've never seen him so lethargic out there.

I dont know if he knows something but hes playing like a man who wants to leave. Hes defiently talking that way.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Frustrating seeing Mackinnon try to force a pass there in OT which wasn't really available. He did the same thing on Grigo's goal but ended up getting a lucky bounce. When you're in a prime shooting position, have a release like Mackinnon does and your only other option is a low percentage pass you need to shoot the damn puck.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Mackinnon couldnt have played that OT any worse. Has a two on one in his spot doesnt shoot makes a horrible pass. Stays out way too long. Changes when they dont have possession turning it into a 3 on 2 long enought for them to score. Just horrible

Bednar was riding him like a mule in the 3rd. He was gassed in OT

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Frustrating seeing Mackinnon try to force a pass there in OT which wasn't really available. He did the same thing on Grigo's goal but ended up getting a lucky bounce. When you're in a prime shooting position, have a release like Mackinnon does and your only other option is a low percentage pass you need to shoot the damn puck.

I guess at least he is using his linemates lol..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad