GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Sharks | Saturday, January 21st, 8:30pm MT | Just Another Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Iginla made it so obvious he was going to pass there.

Guys literally playing like one of the worst NHLers I've seen in recent memory. There was a play in the first where he had the puck at the opposing blue, bobbled the puck a bit leaving it behind him. Than proceeds to skate backwards over the line causing an offsides. Guy fell off a cliff not only physically but mentally.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Guys literally playing like one of the worst NHLers I've seen in recent memory. There was a play in the first where he had the puck at the opposing blue, bobbled the puck a bit leaving it behind him. Than proceeds to skate backwards over the line causing an offsides. Guy fell off a cliff not only physically but mentally.

Did you're Iginla, hammer that **** home. Shows you where his confidence is.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Good morning! Caught up with the live stream. Seems we're playing decent game! No Z smashes tho :(

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
They really are playing like an NHL team tonight. And against a good team. Defensively they're still not great, but the offense is the best it's been in a while. Not just generating shots, but actual chances down low (and three pings so far).

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I really want them to win this, some positive reinforcement.

They've been a bit better lately but I bet they turned up their GAFs to not hang Martin out to dry. Y'all can't convince me that playing kids doesn't inject life into the team.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

They've been a bit better lately but I bet they turned up their GAFs to not hang Martin out to dry. Y'all can't convince me that playing kids doesn't inject life into the team.

Who is trying to convince you otherwise? Remember what happened when they brought up both Bigras and Zadorov at the same time last year? The ****ing team played the best 5 game stretch I've seen in years.

I've always noted that they actually get a boost when they call up someone. I'd bet it's actually statistically significant in the win column as well.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

The libido level certain increases. We have too many old slow troglodytes sucking up roster space.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
All we have to do is get it into OT and we're golden. Still undefeated in 3-on-3 unless I'm mistaken.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad