GDT: Game 41: St. Louis at Columbus 4/12 7:00PM EDT

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Now the team has to get a lift to Minnesota and play tomorrow. Ugh, hope they still have some left in the tank.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Great win. I'm cringing as we go on the road...

Man is Marian fast and one hell of a finisher.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Now the team has to get a lift to Minnesota and play tomorrow. Ugh, hope they still have some left in the tank.

It was shakey after the first ten minutes of the game tonight but they hung on for a big win.... I think they will be ready for the Wild but if they want to win they must start out better than tonight...

jktsfan*

I'm not good at stats and figuring out what should happen so help me out. Wo do we want to win Dallas/Nashville? Both results seem bad.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
uh oh. Dubie gets game misconduct for abuse of an official. Call from Shanny?
If I was Dubi, I'd be ****ing pissed too. Not a single call all game playing against the Blues? I'm sorry, but what a classless team. Elbows flying all game long. What a bunch of goons.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
If I was Dubi, I'd be ****ing pissed too. Not a single call all game playing against the Blues? I'm sorry, but what a classless team. Elbows flying all game long. What a bunch of goons.

Agreed about the Blues. Part of me wishes our guys hadn't gone in for the cheap stuff late in the game. Play smart, you know? Part of me says, up 4-1, **** you Blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad