GDT: Game 41: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 1/11/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690: The Return of Mike Hoffman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
That makes sense but would hate ending up in no man’s land.
Me too but we cant fault him for winning some games. Good team will switch gear getting ready for playoff in the second half of the season. We should collect less point than the first half. Hopefully we pick in the top 5. That where we should end with that team considering we lost Dach and Newhook

Reactions: Runner77

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Cant wait to see Slaf score a goal where he rip an heavy wrist shot. He has a hard time finding a good line to shoot

Reactions: Pomee

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Evans, Armia, Dvorak, Anderson, Gallagher
Ideally NONE of these players would be on this team next year, I'll settle for three of them GONE.

Reactions: Pomee

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
What would you do with that time. Be honest.
I would watch the greatest movie ever made

1705026104641.jpeg

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Marty would make a great assistant coach... not head coaching material yet.
Dude this lineup is so bad I'm surprised they even have half as many wins as they do.

There's a point where you have to face the facts that the team is really bad and playing badly.

Reactions: Pat Riot

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
They're getting frickin close.
haha, no way. MB had a veeeeery long leash and was terrible for the 2nd half of his tenure here.

don't forget that Hughes and Gorton are saddled with like ~15M of dead weight cap space courtesy of MB. I don't think MB had such a handicap when he started (someone correct me if I'm wrong )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad