GDT: Game 41: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 1/11/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690: The Return of Mike Hoffman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
It’s weird because last year his goals were from legit wristers or even a one timer.
Yeah with his size you would expect him to fire a rocket once in a while. Maybe if Matheson would dare pass him the puck in PP he could atleast try one

Reactions: SlafySZN

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Lol what. It's been 2 years and the team was left in a terrible state. Nearly 20 million to Anderson/Gallagher/Armia/Dvorak and none of them are expiring this season. You can't evaluate them for a while.

Yeah, after next season Armia, Dvorak, Evans, Pezzetta, Allen & Kovacevic, all have their contracts end. Summer of 2025, for the 2025-2026 season, it'll finally be Hugo's team.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
haha, no way. MB had a veeeeery long leash and was terrible for the 2nd half of his tenure here.

don't forget that Hughes and Gorton are saddled with like ~15M of dead weight cap space courtesy of MB. I don't think MB had such a handicap when he started (someone correct me if I'm wrong )
Well, he was, but could get out of it (compliance buyout)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
haha, no way. MB had a veeeeery long leash and was terrible for the 2nd half of his tenure here.

don't forget that Hughes and Gorton are saddled with like ~15M of dead weight cap space courtesy of MB. I don't think MB had such a handicap when he started (someone correct me if I'm wrong )

He had Gomez, who he bought out with no cap implications, but that's it.

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
I feel sorry for anyone who paid a lot of money to watch this “effort” against a San Jose team that’s managed to lose 12 in a row.

Brian Mudryk saying “you got the feeling if Montreal gets one.”

😂

This team was done after the warmup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad