GDT: Game 40: Sharks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - Fish AND Cut Bait Edition.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
Whatever game. I’m starting to get to a point where they’re all blending in for me.

More importantly, if chychrun is banged up but finished he needs to go now. Keep playing him and we won’t be so lucky next time. And if BA let’s chychrun get hurt long term before the deadline I’ll hang onto that until the day BA leaves

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I guess. Sucks for the fans.
No it doesn’t. What sucks is half rebuilding and being a useless bubble team perpetually. The coyotes have been a terrible team to be a fan of since 1996 precisely because this is the first time they’ve ever really done this.

Whatever game. I’m starting to get to a point where they’re all blending in for me.

More importantly, if chychrun is banged up but finished he needs to go now. Keep playing him and we won’t be so lucky next time. And if BA let’s chychrun get hurt long term before the deadline I’ll hang onto that until the day BA leaves
100%

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
The Coyotes fell apart once the Sharks started the hockey equivalent of a full court press. The Coyotes couldn’t beat the forecheck. They should have had any number of odd man rushes, but they didn’t. I swear I’ve never seen a team w so many egregious D zone turnovers.

That Russian shouldn’t have fought w Josh Brown. He took a hell of a shot to the face.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I used to think coaching was the big problem on this team. but its the small problem. the big problem is the players. they’re just not good enough , at this point , to get out of the bottom 5 or so. Not sure there are 3 worth keeping.
You just figured this out now?

It’s bad enough I forgot my wallet at home but it was where she wanted to go.
I guess she knows you are cheap. Forgetting your wallet on purpose, and let's not fool our self, it was on purpose, proves this.:laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

You need a dance partner. BA can't screw this trade up. I keep Chych until you get what you want. How does trading Chych for shit help the rebuild? You can't live your life as a GM being scared players might get injured. It's hockey, it happens.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
You need a dance partner. BA can't screw this trade up. I keep Chych until you get what you want. How does trading Chych for shit help the rebuild? You can't live your life as a GM being scared players might get injured. It's hockey, it happens.
We have no clue what BA has turned down. The offers could be very fair for all we know. Assuming the offers are close, you trade him at this point. The risk is not worth the reward.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
It’s bad enough I forgot my wallet at home but it was where she wanted to go.
Did Demone bail you out?

No,,,, she's the one that's cheap. Comes from years of supporting adult kids.
Wife swap?

We have no clue what BA has turned down. The offers could be very fair for all we know. Assuming the offers are close, you trade him at this point. The risk is not worth the reward.
Odd, based on what I read hereabouts, the overall presumption is that we know everything about this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: BAdvocate

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I'm convinced literally the only thing Hayton needs to do to start scoring more is simply get to the net, and often. Skate into traffic and wait for guys to feed it. He ain't gonna score 30 goals or anything but he could be a 15 goal guy without even improving his shot or hands.

The odds of him ever living up to 5OA were always not great, and now they are abysmal. But he cans till be a useful middle 6er if he'd step up his motor in the o-zone consistently, or like at all sometimes.
I honestly feel like Hayton’s role for the last year and a half has been designed to get him accustom to the physical play, to make him more comfortable in going to the net… as well as covering the defensive side of his game.

Also, Hayton won over 50% of his draws last night, we need more of that. Unfortunately one win was back to a slow footed Brown and created a deflating goal early in the third.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad