Post-Game Talk: Game 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t understand how an objectively terrible player can be a good locker room guy. tanner glass was beloved and he was one of if not the worst players in the entire f***ing league and made us worse whenever he was out. jacob trouba is objectively a very bad player yet his voice apparently carries weight? or maybe during these playoffs he’s losing the room a bit? I don’t know. but I know everyone loved glass regardless of how much he sucked. maybe it’s an expectation thing? nobody expects a 4th liner to be very good? shrug

Hey I suck at my job but people like me.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm curious about him saying they're now playing man on man defense. That has to be the team just not playing the system correctly, right? The coaches wouldn't just change the system randomly in the ECF, right?

I hate man on man d, it just tires the team out. Too many things can go wrong and you set yourself up for picks. You're always chasing instead of making the other guys come to you.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Well why is he throwing his mouthpiece? And he played like shit so he deserves it.
Because he's a punk, that's why.

I hate man on man d, it just tires the team out. Too many things can go wrong and you set yourself up for picks. You're always chasing instead of making the other guys come to you.
It's dumb and we don't have the guys to do it.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
You know what, I've said what I have to say, and if they lose, I'll say it again in July.

Let's just cut the hubris and try to win game 5.

Who's ready?
Let's f***ing go. At this point, forget the analytics and whatever under/overlying numbers. Can worry about most of that later. The eye test suffices for my heart. Right now I'm just enjoying the ride. This is the sort of stuff that made hockey feel like something to me when I was a kid, and it's nice to feel that again.

Series is tied and a best of 3 now. This team has balls the size of right whales, which according to Google have the largest testes of any animal on the planet, weighing in at 1000kg. Or maybe the tuberous bush cricket, whose testes account for 14% of their body mass. Whichever.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Yeah, you would think that.
Honestly take the NY Giants as an example.For as bad as they've been over the last decade honestly I've been chill with it. They've won a SB a decade and 3/4 they had no business winning yet alone being in. My friends who freak out over Daniel Jones in text I constantly remind them "bro, a SB a decade and they won a playoff game two seasons ago."

If the Rangers could do that just this once the next few weeks, I promise to have a chill attitude with them for as long as I post here.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
GDT is up…

• Love
Reactions: tlk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad