GDT: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 ET (ESPN+, Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
1729215406607.jpeg

NEXT!
1729215500103.jpeg

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
How am I moving the goalposts? I said he simply needs to be better the past 2+ seasons. You brought up stats, which don't tell the entire story if you're being honest. He hasn't been close to good enough 5v5, & he's feasted on the PP, you can't deny that. Simply put he's not been the engaged 1C we saw pre-covid & it doesn't look like that guy is ever coming back.

Regardless, why do you feel like you need to defend the guy in every single post that says something negative about him? Seems like a giant waste of your time...but you do you.
If you had said he wasnt good enough last season I would have agreed with you but you acted in bad faith and included his past 3 seasons. I merely called you out on your exaggeration. Stats tell that he produced pretty much evenly between special teams and 5v5 in 21-22 & 22-23.

Also, why do you care if I defend him? The same posters are allowed to bash him over and over but I cant call them out on their bias?

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Hulu customer service

Hi, I'm the general manager of one of the teams in the hockey game that Hulu is broadcasting tonight

I'm sorry, sir, I don't know who you are

Steve Yzerman

Can you spell your last name for me, please?

Y-Z-E-R... dammit there's only 10 minutes to go in this game, and I've been trying to get access for over 2 hours

I'm really sorry about that, sir. I do apologize. I can extend the Hulu 3-day free trial by another two days. There's a lot of great programming you can view.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad