GDT: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 ET (ESPN+, Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Hulu customer service

Hi, I'm the general manager of one of the teams in the hockey game that Hulu is broadcasting tonight

I'm sorry, sir, I don't know who you are

Steve Yzerman

Can you spell your last name for me, please?

Y-Z-E-R... dammit there's only 10 minutes to go in this game, and I've been trying to get access for over 2 hours

I'm really sorry about that, sir. I do apologize. I can extend the Hulu 3-day free trial by another two days. There's a lot of great programming you can view.

*click*
*Yzerman hangs up red phone, to pick up a black phone with the other hand*

“Yea, it’s me. I want the head of Hulu customer services whacked, they’re a glorified crew anyway”

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
If you had said he wasnt good enough last season I would have agreed with you but you acted in bad faith and included his past 3 seasons. I merely called you out on your exaggeration. Stats tell that he produced pretty much evenly between special teams and 5v5 in 21-22 & 22-23.

Also, why do you care if I defend him? The same posters are allowed to bash him over and over but I cant call them out on their bias?
You're the one exaggerating....I said 2+. I was including this one as the +. Again quote all the stats you want, you're being disingenuous by ignoring his lack of passion or his lack of aggression on the ice. Personally I don't think it's a coincidence we haven't seen the same guy since he signed that extension. I don't see a guy who lives & breathes hockey...he reeks of complacency.

None of this is going to make a dent with you however, & I don't expect it to. Good on you for defending your favorite player, we just see things differently.

Reactions: Atax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad