GDT: Game 4: Coyotes @ Vegas (#2 of 4) - 2000 hrs (8 pm) - FSAZ+ ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Team needs to do better getting good shots on Fleury.

Those goals against are somewhat tough saves but a goalie of Kuemper's supposed caliber needs to save them... or at least get one of two. He hasn't impressed me this season. He got torched on like every breakaway and shootout and hasn't really been the Kuemper the Yotes count on.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Team needs to do better getting good shots on Fleury.

Those goals against are somewhat tough saves but a goalie of Kuemper's supposed caliber needs to save them... or at least get one of two. He hasn't impressed me this season. He got torched on like every breakaway and shootout and hasn't really been the Kuemper the Yotes count on.

Breakaways/shootout heavily favors the shooter

Both goals tonight were high quality, uncontested shots from good shooters from the faceoff dot through traffic

Kuemper is not why they are losing.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Can't out train a bad diet if you are trying to drop weight.

Challenge: double your intensity if the Coyotes are on the PK
My diet isn’t too bad. I think I’m mostly fat from taking too much insulin (T1D) and not exercising with enough intensity. My two mile “jogs” in the morning are more of a trot with the dog. A half step up from a walk - lol. My wife is in great shape and eats healthy and stays on my case about food. So that’s not really terrible.

I think my main problem is I don’t really get my heart pumping good and proper when I exercise and I take a lot of insulin because I’m 6’1 215lbs and chubby. On days when I really get a nice sweat and work hard, I metabolize a lot better and can use less insulin.

When my kindergartner was doing virtual school during semester 1, we would do Tae Bo together in the morning and during “recess”. It’s super cheesy but it gave me a good work out and he believes it’s “martial arts” because he’s six. Lol. I noticed during that time I could use less insulin.

I know ZERO about health and fitness. So it’s possible none of what I just said makes any sense at all. My A1C is usually pretty good and I keep pretty tight control over the large swings. I think it’s my size and sloth that make me take too much insulin as much as my diet dose. But I could be wrong.

I got 8 miles in during period one just now. Hopefully that helps. Ate low carbs and skipped insulin to avoid a nighttime glucose crash.

Reactions: Surfshop

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Breakaways/shootout heavily favors the shooter

Both goals tonight were high quality, uncontested shots from good shooters from the faceoff dot through traffic

Kuemper is not why they are losing.

Oh he may not be the reason they are losing but he's not helping with winning either. He's been average at best. This team probably can't win with average goaltending, unfortunately.

I think he's better than what he's been showing for sure.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I’m pretty much in love with John Hayden. He had such a nails first shift that I think Fischer got scared for his job and plays with more physical assertiveness than I’ve seen him display in the last two years.

If Hayden’s presence can force Fischer to play physical like that, I never want either scratched again. Bash Bros (2021 style-meaning pretty soft but relatively good for the era)

Reactions: _Del_

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I’m pretty much in love with John Hayden. He had such a nails first shift that I think Fischer got scared for his job and plays with more physical assertiveness than I’ve seen him display in the last two years.

If Hayden’s presence can force Fischer to play physical like that, I never want either scratched again. Bash Bros (2021 style-meaning pretty soft but relatively good for the era)
That's why I was excited when we picked him up. I don't think most of the people complaining about him have ever watched a shift. Hawks and Devils are my alt West and East Conf teams. He's not anything special, but he's much better than you yahoos have been smearing him as. And in Bill's words: "We need what you do"

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We’re just not a good team. Vegas got the book on us after half way through the second period the other night.

We can’t skate with these teams in a series type fashion. No different than the other night. Rely on the goalie, dump and chase.

6 shots with half of the game gone. That’s not good.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This is way too reminiscent of the last two years

They look much, much better from the redline forward. It's just the defense that now sucks because OEL is out and everyone is a year older, plus you're playing a top 3 team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad