Pre-Game Talk: GAME 4 7:38 PDT (10:38 EDT) THE BEAR explores LA LIVE!!! - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
How are you late on the road? This doesn't bode well with DeBrusk.
Haha, that's what I am wondering. I understand a guy who is married with kids might be late to a team meeting for a home game. Up all night with a sick kid, major traffic jam, etc. Jake is a single guy and on the road. Hopefully this is no big deal, Jake learns from the experience, and everybody moves on. That's the likely scenario. Main thing I am glad to see is that Monty is not trying to be the "cool dad."

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
No idea. But I’m not gonna stress over it. He’s a big boy and will figure it out. Or he doesn’t, and decisions get made. But for now i think coach made the right call and they’ll play with the guys that deserve to play
I'm with you 100%

bruins twitter quickly shames jake as well. seen this story before. hes done in Boston
No one is shaming him at all. It is called holding him accountable.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Marchand going for a swim before game in LA :laugh:
1697916915978.png

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
About a month or so ago, I read an interview (wish I could remember where) with Don Sweeney. He was asked if talks have started on extending JDB. He answered (paraphrasing) that "we have to see if Jake still wants to be here since he requested to be traded the season before last."
I thought that was very telling. I will try to find the interview and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad