BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Maybe JVR to the top line or even Lauko, heck why not Geekie. Looch is good at his role on the 4th line.

Reactions: badbrewin

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Not sure Poitras playing on a line with Geekie will be the push he needs to put him over the top during his 9 game audition

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I think we see plenty of nights like this where we need the goalies to keep us in it. Goal scoring will be a challenge. Painful
The whole thing is going to be work in progress. To defense. Teamwide defense. Cutting down on penalties. Which you have noticed, have been ubiquitous thus far. They have a lot of work to do but I think they can do it over a few good months. And let me tell you if they didn't have that goaltending the goaltending we've seen tonight and we even seen for all mark they would be in serious serious trouble because the defense hasn't been all that great either. So, take what you can get go forward.

Speech to text, sorry.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I remember being really high on Kempe in the 2014 draft... I suppose Pasta has worked out OK but good to see he's had a solid career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad