BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Clifton is twice the player of Mitchell. Seems like a Morrow type to me. Subtraction by his addition.

Not really sure what he brings. Like Morrow some raw offensive skills, but small with a low hockey IQ.
Winning combo for a Dman right there. Must have been moderately sized and average IQ in Denver

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
The whole thing is going to be work in progress. To defense. Teamwide defense. Cutting down on penalties. Which you have noticed, have been ubiquitous thus far. They have a lot of work to do but I think they can do it over a few good months. And let me tell you if they didn't have that goaltending the goaltending we've seen tonight and we even seen for all mark they would be in serious serious trouble because the defense hasn't been all that great either. So, take what you can get go forward.

Speech to text, sorry.
Well said all around!

Reactions: NeelyOrr

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I expect to see more of Shatty going forward.
Clifton, at best, was an adventure. He's not doing terribly well in Buffalo at the moment either. Nor, by the way, is bertuzzi in to.
Again I love physical players and I love physical play, but I never got the love for clifton. To me, at best, he was a work in progress. And he never got there.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
MQFxnym.gif
MQFxnym.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events