BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1697945168289.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
:laugh: I know. I was being a troublemaker and adding to the who’s in for who and why theme. Plus anytime the Hermits are in play it deserves a response!:laugh:
I actually saw them last year at the Tupelo Music Hall. Peter Noone was 70+ but still sounded good...Plus he still has good hair. It was fun.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Is constant icing a new defensive strategy Monty's coaching? ...special team scoring, defense and goaltending is the recipe and it's working tonight so far ..keep it up

Reactions: Gordoff

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Point of clarification, it was Monty confirming the line up and stating the reason DeBrusk was scratched. There was no leak or anything sinister about it. Also, there is no smear campaign. The beat writers are correct in writing about how disappointing it is to have a vet in a contract year miss a team meeting on the road.

There are no excuses for missing a team meeting and for a vet to do it makes it even more egregious. Actions have consequences and that’s why he was scratched. I also wouldn’t be shocked if they benched him tomorrow.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I hate to do it but I gotta disagree with the company line here. Boston had a hell of a first shift but I think they’ve been dominated thus far. Thankfully Swayman and the pk have been impeccable.

They gotta find another gear in period 2. Hopefully starting with a pp gets things going quickly.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Someone else said that they can't before January and furthermore, they're up against the cap. He can wait until they're ready, maybe after the TDL if he keeps it up.
Hear ya. Last I looked we should have near 28M in cap space for 2024 w/debrusk and swayman to sign. Couple of kids still on entry level and a JVR cheap sure lets ya hit free agent market hard. Mind ya it may be an expensive one.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
This edition of the BRUINS is, obviously, not an offensive Juggernaut, so we'll have to see if above average defense and great goaltending are enough to reach the PO's.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
With the caveats being that 1. it's early season and new lines are still gelling together, 2. we're without a top line winger tonight, 3. we're playing one of the best possession teams in the league, and 4. it's the middle of a west coast road trip, a big difference between this year and last is that we're getting dominated in the neutral zone and getting whipped in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad