BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
1697944509486.png

Reactions: bobbyorr04

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I was taking a shot at why Poitras is in and DeBrusk is not. I fumbled it
No you didn't. I just read today that brown was supposed to be in, and that meant to me but Matthew would not be playing. I'm actually glad that they trusted him to be in there tonight cuz that's a big test, especially after a meh game against San Jose.

Reactions: Gordoff and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
No you didn't. I just read today that brown was supposed to be in, and that meant to me but Matthew would not be playing. I'm actually glad that they trusted him to be in there tonight cuz that's a big test, especially after a meh game against San Jose.
Gotcha!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I don’t see why this was the game for Mitchell to get in the lineup. Kings are far and away the best team on this trip. You should have your best guys out there.

He’s had a rough start but again it’s his first game. Tough spot imo

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
So far the camera or the people in charge of showing us stuff aren't showing certain stuff like Charlie? I didn't see where he was cut.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
JVR 4 games 4 points I've seen enough. Donny extend this man!
He's been good. Perfect scenario for him on this team he gets to play up in the lineup and just needs to sit in front of the net and finish once in a while and he does it very, very well. Seems to be a good locker room guy as well.

Can't argue a thing at his price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad