BRUINS GDT GAME 4 1:08 PM - FLORIDA - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Anyone else notice how bad our breakouts are compared to Florida. We throw the puck to open space, often in desperation. They at least attempt tape to tape passes.
There is something really wrong with the design of our offense.
Our skill set is dump and chase, yet we seldom, other than our effective 4th line, ever do it.
And the PP, where do we start. I'd replace Mc w/ Lohrie or use them both and put Pasta back on the left elbow. With someone that can actually shoot form the point, teams won't be able to lean toward a double team.
Also the great future HOF'r Bobrovski:laugh:, once again gets beat stick side, midway up. If teams just shot there, then he would never stop another shot:laugh:

This is going to be a very frustrating year if things don't change.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
I am glad I am missing this game . All the comments paint an ugly picture

The forward group outside of the 4th line is too slow, Sweeney went overboard on getting size, I like it on D, but subtracting guys like JDB and Boquist out makes this group look so slow.
They only look slow because they can't make or take a pass which slows the pace! Not to mention they are scared to death of getting hit.

Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Cucumber?

No. Go with your sponsor!

Screenshot_20241012_131809_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I like the bump up for Poitras with Coyle still struggling.

Idk if I like Brazeau with them but when the other option is Geekie then ya sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad