Post-Game Talk: Game 39 - 4 goals by Bergie as the B's harpoon the Whalercanes - BRUINS 7 Carolina 1 F

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Had to go to a Birthday party, but the game was on.. WOW!

Reactions: Fenway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tampa Bay is within hailing distance

upload_2018-1-6_23-16-13.png

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Amazing game! Also pretty amazing how well the Bergeron line produced considering that TOI was so well balanced. Pasta only had 13 mintues on ice....the least of all forwards except for Spooner (by a whopping 2 seconds), and Spooner got yanked due to a possible injury, from what I hear.

That's hopefully by design, considering that there's a game tomorrow. I noticed the other day that Bergeron had a TOI under 13 minutes in Ottawa...struck me as odd, but in a 5-0 win, it makes sense to push your fourth line to give them a chance to shine.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I wonder if Claude watched this game and cried. He'll probably try to kidnap Bergeron next week :laugh:

Clode probably cried because the B's are playing too many youngins and aren't sticking to the system.:laugh:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
They were having fun !

It was very COLD and the orange line was delayed coming out of Boston....but it was worth it.
I am trying to thaw out now.

Bergie had the biggest smile !
That had to have been a fun game to be at. Did you toss a hat?

Happy Bergy is the best Bergy. Although there is something to be said for Feisty Bergy.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The one thing that pissed me off was the cheap shots (several ) in Brad. He would be in the box if he had done that. Also a cheap shot on Spooner. He has been playing so well I hope he is OK.

Oh..and some idiot drunk guy in my row kept yelling "Krejci...you suck" all night. I had to tell him to SHUT UP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad