Post-Game Talk: Game 39 - 4 goals by Bergie as the B's harpoon the Whalercanes - BRUINS 7 Carolina 1 F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
9 20 goals scorers would be some kind of a record, maybe? What's refreshing is that just last year scoring depth was a major problem and this year it's a strong point. This team, if I may make a movie analogy, it's like the T-1000 terminator: looked pockmarked with holes a couple of seasons ago, holes have filled themselves and it looks unstoppable now...

1977-78 Bruins had eleven 20 goal scorers.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Who would have thought this team would be here about halfway through the season, no one, not even in November

This team is very good and should be sustainably which is the most exciting part

I seem to recall there was one poster who kept calling this team elite, even before Rask came back to form, and was calling them a contender for SC in early Nov and he/she received a bunch of flak for being overzealous.

Any word on Spooner???

ThomasJ13

Sep 22, 2006
9 20 goals scorers would be some kind of a record, maybe? What's refreshing is that just last year scoring depth was a major problem and this year it's a strong point. This team, if I may make a movie analogy, it's like the T-1000 terminator: looked pockmarked with holes a couple of seasons ago, holes have filled themselves and it looks unstoppable now...

Pretty sure the Don Cherry 77-78 Bruins have the record at 11. I LOVED that team, even though they never reached the promised land. When you've got guys like Jonathan and O'Reilly scoring 20+, and then that lunatic Wensink chipping in with 16 goals himself....oh those were good times.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I seem to recall there was one poster who kept calling this team elite, even before Rask came back to form, and was calling them a contender for SC in early Nov and he/she received a bunch of flak for being overzealous.

Any word on Spooner???

Heaven forbid someone is optimistic with some posters on this site. :nod:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Bruins on a tear! Beware of the Bear?

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad