GDT: Game 38: Columbus at St. Louis | 4/5 8:00 PM EDT | The most critical edition of them

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
STL has 5 guys waiting for our dump ins every time, we send one guy in after it.

Classic Hitch hockey. Unbeatable when executed well.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Wow, we seem to be losing damn near every board battle. I would like to say it's the Blue's being good, but it's not the case tonight.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Did Gaborik get any ice time on the 4 on 4? Why not use him and his speed with more room? Now his defensive play might not be good and Richards is playing it safe but we need a freakin goal.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
And this my friends is a perfect example as to why the NHL struggles to attract many new fans. I freakin hate all this clutch and grab , just get 1 goal and constantly dump the puck out of the zone

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
STL has 5 guys waiting for our dump ins every time, we send one guy in after it.

Classic Hitch hockey. Unbeatable when executed well.

It's beatable. But you've gotta relentlessly attack. The guys are waiting for a moment instead of making one. Need to find that desperation.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Dear Richards,

Please don't play RJ on 4 on 4 hockey when you are down a goal.

Thx, Bye.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Even on the Blues' GDT they're saying they were lucky on that one. Don't agree with the call, but hopefully we can come back and score a quick one like he had been.

Or maybe Calvert's just cursed.

Blues goalie come out and made contact with Calvert and Matty was in the crease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad