GDT: Game 38: Columbus at St. Louis | 4/5 8:00 PM EDT | The most critical edition of them

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
So with thos loss, go back to the winning formula. Hard work and winning battles. Quit trying to play skill, we got 1 skill guy in trade, not a whole team of them.

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
I got home with 1 min left and a PP. couldn't find the mother****ing channel on directv. Who was broadcasting it?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Can't say I didn't anticipate it. Also, nice to be pissed at losing a game at this juncture I guess, rather than ambilvalent. Still, it's cold comfort.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I wanna throw Duby some serious credit. He win three faceoffs in a row on that last Powerplay.

We also cycled the puck back to the points pretty efficiently, but Wiz/JJ couldn't get the pucks through to the net.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
Ugh... A loss like this one is really irritating. But if we can get back to winning it won't be a big deal.

I see Wiz has become the whipping boy. I thought Prout looked much worse, and the second goal was on Aucoin. The stupid Hitch hockey is annoying to watch.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
at least if we drop out of the race we should be in a good position for a high pick. it's not like us fighting for a playoffs spot was even expected

but boy **** wiz

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
It's time...
tank.gif_thumb.jpg

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I wouldn't be mad at the loss if we had just shown up. Lots of wtf plays, poor effort, and cement skates.

STL proves why they are where they are.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We are still small time.

The team simply did not show up in one of the biggest games in franchise history.

I don't agree. There's a lot of things that I'm not pleased with about this game, but we outchanced the Blues on their home ice. If not for bounces this was our game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad