GDT: Game 37: Montreal @ Dallas, Tues. Jan. 2nd, 8 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I wouldn't start games or periods with him. I wouldn't end games or periods with him and I wouldn't use him the shift immediately after we score.
We are heading that way and I'll start respecting our staff more if they implement these obvious fixes.
I also wouldn’t use him for face-offs in the defensive zone, after the organ player plays anything by Beiber, during the 8:00-18:00 shifts of the period, during moments of crowd chanting, if the opposing coach is chewing gum, or away games.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Not a fan of the Montreal women team jersey. Pretty ugly to me.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Who cares?

Right. He’s already logging heavy minutes in tough situations. Imagine if Matheson wasn’t here.
He wouldnt play more, Xhekaj or Struble would. Struble can handle it pretty well.

And we should care as Matheson has value. Why waste it? Its the same debate people had with Gallagher and Anderson and Allen and Petry and ...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He wouldnt play more, Xhekaj or Struble would. Struble can handle it pretty well.

And we should care as Matheson has value. Why waste it? Its the same debate people had with Gallagher and Anderson and Allen and Petry and ...
I’m not opposed to trading him. But the value has to be there. We shouldn’t be desperate to dump him. He’s fine where he is for now. Team is bottom third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad