GDT: Game 37: Montreal @ Dallas, Tues. Jan. 2nd, 8 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
A team would pay up for him. When his offensive production normalizes, hes gonna be worth a low ~2nd again.
Teams aren’t stupid. If you know he’s not a sixty point player I’m pretty sure they know it too.

Like I said, I’m fine with trading him. But it has to be for good value. And for those saying we should bench him - you need to realize why he’s being used as he is.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I’m not opposed to trading him. But the value has to be there. We shouldn’t be desperate to dump him. He’s fine where he is for now. Team is bottom third.

Matheson is like Anderson.
A piece of a package to get a targeted asset the Habs need.

Reactions: iamtalbot

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
He wouldnt play more, Xhekaj or Struble would. Struble can handle it pretty well.

And we should care as Matheson has value. Why waste it? Its the same debate people had with Gallagher and Anderson and Allen and Petry and ...
The difference is I don't think anyone would disagree with you in regards to trading Matheson. For me personally, it's more the timing.

Reactions: Tyson

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Teams aren’t stupid. If you know he’s not a sixty point player I’m pretty sure they know it too.

Like I said, I’m fine with trading him. But it has to be for good value. And for those saying we should bench him - you need to realize why he’s being used as he is.
Teams dont actually know it, and yes they are lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad