BRUINS GDT GAME 36 7:08 PM - THE BEAR starts 2024 in historic Columbus - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Let's be honest - Dunks is garbage. Was good maybe 15+ years ago now it is terrible.

Also, McDonalds > BK > Wendy's.

LFG BRUINS
Yeah I've been brewing at home for the last 8+ years, Dunks was daily for me up until then. It got way too expensive. I can't stand Starbucks...100% disagree on the fast food lol Let's go B's!

Reactions: smithformeragent

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
There’s a Wendy’s by the rink where I play hockey that closes at 8pm since Covid, thus defeating the purpose.

I like a good spicy chicken sandwich and their spicy nuggs.

Chick Fil A spicy chicken is in a tier of its own.

The BK in my town is a shithole, but I like a good whopper.

McDonald’s in town’s shake machine is always broken (obviously) but the other day I was sick and had the weirdest craving for the 2 cheeseburger meal.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
This place killed Dunks for me.
IMG_8348.jpeg

I need to get back in the habit of brewing coffee at home for iced though, since it’s a money sink.

MIL got us this Keurig combo situation for Christmas.
IMG_8349.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Many Many years ago when I was working at Wang Labs in Tewksbury we would go to MacDonalds once a week (on route 38) and watch the planes coming and going in the small airport (Tew Mac Airport). I believe it closed in 1997. We always got Big Macs.

I am pretty sure Joe Juneau had a small plane and would land there occasionally when the old practice rink was in Wilmington.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I think I am alone here, but all of this sports betting is annoying.

Just another way to get money from those who can't afford to lose it.

Many Many years ago when I was working at Wang Labs in Tewksbury we would go to MacDonalds once a week (on route 38) and watch the planes coming and going in the small airport (Tew Mac Airport). I believe it closed in 1997. We always got Big Macs.

I am pretty sure Joe Juneau had a small plane and would land there occasionally when the old practice rink was in Wilmington.

Big Macs came out when I was in high school. By the time I was out of college I was up to 3 at a sitting. And up from 145 to 200 pounds.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Once in very great while I'll go to Burger King for lunch. I usually get a burger & fries. At least they grill their hamburgers.

Reactions: hrdpuk

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just another way to get money from those who can't afford to lose it.

Big Macs came out when I was in high school. By the time I was out of college I was up to 3 at a sitting. And up from 145 to 200 pounds.
I haven't eaten burgers for years. I don't hate them, but they sit like lead in my stomach. I don't ever eat fries...Don't like any potatoes.

All those years ago we would go there to sit at the picnic tables, eat the Big Macs and watch the little planes. 3 seems like a lot !

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Says the no potatoes gal
yeah....but there are many other things that are carbs.

As a kid we had some form of potato almost every night.

The table would be cleared except for me with that damn potato. Lima beans too...never again.

My daughter doesn't eat them either. I never made them for her :laugh:

Reactions: hrdpuk and NeelyDan

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 3
Status