GDT: Game 35: New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 7 pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I really don’t understand how there’s any confusion. He kicked Shety’s skate out (interference by itself), but because of all of the pressure, Shesty couldn’t get back on his skates. He was just scrambling.
Right: I saw Mika hook and Jeannot bump the goalie. That should be two penalties. But one could argue that Igor had plenty of time to get back into position before the disallowed goal. Had the goal been immediately after the interference, I’d argue otherwise.

Reactions: Filip Chytil

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Right: I saw Mika hook and Jeannot bump the goalie. That should be two penalties. But one could argue that Igor had plenty of time to get back into position before the disallowed goal. Had the goal been immediately after the interference, I’d argue otherwise.
Did they call that particular hook on Mika? Or did it occur previously? Maybe they saw that on replay and gave him the penalty. If so, never saw that before

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
If shesty aint knocked down hes never out of position. Clear as day interference.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Did they call that particular hook on Mika? Or did it occur previously? Maybe they saw that on replay and gave him the penalty. If so, never saw that before
I think the latter, which surprised me as well. I didn’t see a hook other than the one prior to the Jeannot bump.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
They were calling the penalty until TB scored. They scored on a delayed penalty, when they wiped the goal away, the penalty was assessed instead.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
One of the reasons I want to move Vesey up is that the line is pretty effective but there's a big ceiling on how much that trio can score. It feels like a waste of his play-driving.

We'll see how it shakes out, tho. Maybe we make an upgrade elsewhere and they're just an effective grind line. That's not the end of the world.

Besides, somebody making Pitlick and Goodrow effective is like removing bad players from the lineup.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
They were calling the penalty until TB scored. They scored on a delayed penalty, when they wiped the goal away, the penalty was accessed instead.
My point is, if the penalty occured while Mika and that guy were in the crease, wouldn't that negate the goalie interference since the guy was being hooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad