GDT: Game 34 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Arizona Coyotes | 8PM | meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
We might be the only ones with the Arizona feed. I agree, it was borderline questionable.

Yeah I’ve got that feed. Didn’t look good from Ruh.

Don’t like the scoreboard graphic on this feed

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
We might be the only ones with the Arizona feed. I agree, it was borderline questionable.

Still dropped the gloves and instigated a fight with another player. Call Ruh for the hit but that's a 5 and a 10 for Domi... regardless of "the code" or if he deserved it. Apparently some people here wanted him to fight Domi, go f*** yourselves.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Even before the whif pass by Letang, he had his stick in the air calling for a one timer...but he was coasting right toward a Coyote player. If Malkin had passed it to him then, would have been a break the other direction. He just doesnt have a sense of where to be on the ice during the PP

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Even before the whif pass by Letang, he had his stick in the air calling for a one timer...but he was coasting right toward a Coyote player. If Malkin had passed it to him then, would have been a break the other direction. He just doesnt have a sense of where to be on the ice during the PP

And he'd given a crap pass to Malkin right before that. Soft, off the mark, so Malkin was doubled.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I wouldnt mind seeing Malkin with Hags and Rust. Would be a really good defensive line that Id matchup against anyone and with the speed to be a threat. Stack the third line with Kessel and Sheary or Jake.

Reactions: KIRK

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
No. You clearly don’t even know what “turtling” is. I’m not here to teach the basics.

Apparently he was suppose to skate out to center ice and box the guy like the Fighting Irish logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad