GDT: Game 34 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Arizona Coyotes | 8PM | meh

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
What does the pp do in practice?

tenor.gif

Reactions: NEPA

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Stellar defense there from Hags-Sheahan-Rust-Cole-Hunwick. Thank goodness nobody considers them a defensively adept unit . . . er, never mind.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Letang is our"Simple Jack"

Totally a likeable guy, but just a total idiot on the ice

m302291

Jun 2, 2015
Can't believe I missed the first half of the period because I thought it started at 9. Been waiting all semester to get to watch hockey legally and on TV.

How do they look so far?

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I don't want to harp on Letang, but I think if he continues to play half assed 80% of the time, the team will move him... they are giving him every opportunity to play his way back to form, but at some point you have to at least reduce his role

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I don't want to harp on Letang, but I think if he continues to play half assed 80% of the time, the team will move him... they are giving him every opportunity to play his way back to form, but at some point you have to at least reduce his role

I think they made a brutal mistake by not easing him in and now reducing it will be purely "you’re sucking."

Reactions: madinsomniac

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

The odds are overwhelmingly against them moving him, but almost every shift he plays these days makes me wish otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad