GDT: Game 34 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Arizona Coyotes | 8PM | meh

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Great GDT! Yeah, if they lose tonight, the shakeup will be HUUUUGGGE,

Shaq and cat shake up huge?

giphy.gif

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Question: do coaches of other teams constantly jumble the lines? I’d feel as a player I’d like to find teammates I work well with and just stick to that and build chemistry. It’s gotta be hard to constantly be working with different guys, regardless of skill.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Question: do coaches of other teams constantly jumble the lines? I’d feel as a player I’d like to find teammates I work well with and just stick to that and build chemistry. It’s gotta be hard to constantly be working with different guys, regardless of skill.

Last year out of the good teams we had nowhere near the consistency of lines like the others did. Injuries played some part but it seems a Sully thing too. Not behind the scenes so hard to know but it’s a little strange. Maybe Sully just doesn’t like the forward roster this season but I don’t think he does the team any favours (he usually is very steady with the D pairings)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
If we lose, well, there is always Dahlin! Imagine if we got Dahlin? I don't think he's going to be generational, that shit gets thrown around every year.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
If we lose, well, there is always Dahlin! Imagine if we got Dahlin? I don't think he's going to be generational, that **** gets thrown around every year.

Who knows honestly but he's been one of the most hyped defensemen in a while. And yeah he'd be absolutely perfect for us.

It'd be worth it to miss the playoffs if it meant us winning the lottery. I can only imagine how badly everyone else would get pissed. Hf would be golden to read for months after.

Reactions: 66-30-33

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I just realized.

They began sucking with the new Adidas uniforms.

They clearly have sweaters that are a half inch too tight. It's all a collusion to keep the Pens skill and speed down.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Who knows honestly but he's been one of the most hyped defensemen in a while. And yeah he'd be absolutely perfect for us.

It'd be worth it to miss the playoffs if it meant us winning the lottery. I can only imagine how badly everyone else would get pissed. Hf would be golden to read for months after.

So we trade Letang and a winning season for New-Letang?

Nice.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Man if we lose and NYI win (they’re down 1 after first period) we’d be 4 point out and had of played an extra game. I’d expect JR to do something before.......

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13598-1389137896-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad