GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
4H2Xx56.png

UqcWlgy.png

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
by the trade deadline RHP and Newhook should be back. So it's not a sure thing Heineman gets a look.
Maybe some other player gets moved out to make room. On such a longer horizon, difficult to say what else Hughes might do.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Can’t see how they win this. Seems like they always lose vs Minnesota.

I think they are something like 1-14 in the last 15 games against the Wild. It’s one of those teams who really play their system well.

Simple and effective, they just put a lot of pressure on the puck carrier at all times and finish their checks.

Reactions: HabsQC

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Why is marco damico saying its an *interesting choice* to call up heinemen like he's not our most glaringly obvious NHL ready prospect right now...

Well they haven't played him.. so it's interesting to have him sit and not play especially as he's come back off a concussion.

Not sure if they had any other options to sit but I'd say Condotta would have played the part better.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Heineman better get in the lineup tonight it's stupid to keep sitting him at this point there's simply no excuses left
Stephen’s brings nothing special and he’s not a prospect. I really don’t get this decision. They need another shooter on the PP. well, here you go. Play the guy! Granted we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe Heineman Needs more work?

Heineman better get in the lineup tonight it's stupid to keep sitting him at this point there's simply no excuses left
Stephen’s brings nothing special and he’s not a prospect. I really don’t get this decision. They need another shooter on the PP. well, here you go. Play the guy!
by the trade deadline RHP and Newhook should be back. So it's not a sure thing Heineman gets a look.
RHP should’ve been sent down before the injury. He’s not the same player from last year. That experiment needs to end. No way he deserves a spot

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I see that MSL continues to properly develop Heinemann by ensuring he learns to play in the NHL from the stands. That's proper development. Can't argue with that.

Prob won't watch tonight. Will either nap or have beers after work. We'll see. Don't have a good feeling about it anyway.

Habs win 5 after this one though.

Free Mayoman

Don't need this kind of thuggery.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Well they haven't played him.. so it's interesting to have him sit and not play especially as he's come back off a concussion.

Not sure if they had any other options to sit but I'd say Condotta would have played the part better.

I think it seems like the MO of the team, they want them to get acclimate at the beat of the NHL....most of these don't even know what a gameday looks like in the NHL, the routine, getting some practice in.

They tried to do the same thing with Struble and mentioned it publicly.

Reactions: morhilane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad