GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
RHP should’ve been sent down before the injury. He’s not the same player from last year. That experiment needs to end. No way he deserves a spot
13 games is too small of a sample size, imo. And he was getting good chances.

I really want to see him at least get one last good stretch with Anderson, whoever the center is.

We really need to move Pearson, so we can really see what we have in RHP, Ylonen and Heineman. Armia is another one that shouldn't be getting ice time in the top 9 over those 3. I'm fine with Armia - Dvo - Gally as a solid vet line - as the 4th line though!

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Why is marco damico saying its an *interesting choice* to call up heinemen like he's not our most glaringly obvious NHL ready prospect right now...
He has been injured for just about the entire start of this season is my guess. 7 games and he is called up is odd.

Reactions: Runner77

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Obviously there are reasons why the stars are like that. But man, Therrien had such a great circumstance here (Ex: Prime Price) and we saw what happens when he didnt get great goaltending (15-16 epic collapse).

Half of those 1st 150 games were with Theodore including his Vezina year.

Price Vezina year(15) was not part of Michou's 1st 150 games.

Lots of folks got caught on twitter but rest assured I'm here for you guys.

:teach:

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015

Obviously there are reasons why the stars are like that. But man, Therrien had such a great circumstance here (Ex: Prime Price) and we saw what happens when he didnt get great goaltending (15-16 epic collapse).

All that means is that Habs need to bring Michael Therrien 3.0. Been saying that for a while now.
Or #31 + legalize whatever those knees need

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
For some reason,the habs completely suck butt against the Wild.They look like a team that has never played hockey before or even skated. 1-15 record against Minnesota over the past 16 games. The Wild are the new Sharks for the habs it seems.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Michel Therriens games coached with Carey Price in net almost all.
MSL games coached with Carey Price in net ZERO ZIP NADA NONE

MY BAD I FORGOT IT WAS TWO TENURE'S :help:

But HFTV Sports still needs to cease and desist. :sarcasm:

Seriously the amount of freezing rain on my drive to work this morning was crazy roads were covered took way longer than the normal hour.

We are AST lol
True Dat

Last edited:
Reactions: habsfan891

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Yeah one Win in the last 16 against the Wild, MTL is not winning this game.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah one Win in the last 16 against the Wild, MTL is not winning this game.

It's crazy the way things change during an NHL season. Minnesota wiped the mat with us in our first meeting. Now we're ahead of them in the standings and a look at their lineup is really unimpressive:

-A second line of: Foligno-Rossi-Hartman
-a 3rd line of: Johansson-Gaudreau-Maroon
-their second pair on d is: Goligoski-Bogosian
-and Merrill is on their 3rd pair.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's crazy the way things change during an NHL season. Minnesota wiped the mat with us in our first meeting. Now we're ahead of them in the standings and a look at their lineup is really unimpressive:

-A second line of: Foligno-Rossi-Hartman
-a 3rd line of: Johansson-Gaudreau-Maroon
-their second pair on d is: Goligoski-Bogosian
-and Merrill is on their 3rd pair.
For some reason they just play heavy against the Habs. Habs need to get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad