GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Love that quote from the Captain.

I think Slaf fits them like a glove. The only thing is that he needs to find a way to create more havoc by himself, find that powerforward game. That will open up tons of room for Suz and Caufield.

Heineman’s stat line: 3SOG, 3 hits, 2 blocks, 1 steal, 1 rebound, 55% FG%…TOI: 6:57

8 other forwards combined:

Pics7VI.gif

"We all know Emil has ability, but it's about what he can do without the puck."

8EpbuXS.png

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
we'll see Rossi and Hartman on the second line doesn't intimidate me. Maroon on the third line plays a heavy game, but he's no 3rd liner. And the first line has Kaprisov, who's tiny, but he's the one I'm most worried about. I think if we can contain him, we'll win.

I think our speed could give those big but slow and imobile 2nd and 3rd d pairings problems.

I'm looking forward to seeing what our two aces in the hole can do from the 4th line: Ylonen and Heineman. I like that Evans is getting his shot in the top six. But if he ever gets bumped back to 4c, that could be a good 4th line: Ylonen - Evans - Heineman. Lots of speed and some secondary scoring.
I don’t think you give Rossi and Shartman enough credit. Especially Rossi

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Odd isn't it that ever since Evans has been put on that line Anderson has started to produce...
I think that's purely coincidence. He was getting his chances. Just couldn't bury them. He has an empty net goal, one that bounced in off him and a blind shot that went in. That's hockey - but nothing changed; still getting chance only some are finding ways to go in now.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think that's purely coincidence. He was getting his chances. Just couldn't bury them. He has an empty net goal, one that bounced in off him and a blind shot that went in. That's hockey - but nothing changed; still getting chance only some are finding ways to go in now.
Perhaps I am way off but maybe Jake Evans is more skilled than many think?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Screenshot_20231221_191226_Facebook.jpg

Which team is the bridge and which team is the truck ?

Pretty obvious the person driving that truck isn't use to driving larger vehicles, or they're a complete moron. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad