GDT: Game #3: Utah HC @ NY Rangers - 5:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Clayton is just so damn good. His talent is obviously there, the brain is obviously there, my best example for the X factor was his insane comeback from the wicked leg break. That is the type of thing that pushes him over the top, makes him a Captain, leader and provides the results were so fortunate to witness.

Biggest boost so far is all the off-ice drama is no longer there.
As much as I like “us against the world”, it certainly can’t hurt.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Also having an owner and GM saying you guys are our team. Not contagious lottery tickets. Have faith in the players we have and will have. Best move was giving Keller the C and not one of the kids.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Clayton is taking his play to a new level. Taking his confidence and leadership to a new level. He's becoming a star right before our eyes and in not convinced he would have gotten the attention he deserves in AZ.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

That being said, I think all these players learned so much in AZ. Like walking up a hill with a ball and chain. Once you get to the top it is all going to be easier. Especially if you get the weight off.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
What happened with McBain? I heard he got tossed from the game? I know he had a scrum, was it a fight strap thing? That's not a major though I think.

Crazy that Guenther signed a big contract and I was like, "Oh no..." Now he leads the league in goals.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
What happened with McBain? I heard he got tossed from the game? I know he had a scrum, was it a fight strap thing? That's not a major though I think.

Crazy that Guenther signed a big contract and I was like, "Oh no..." Now he leads the league in goals.
Kesselring was already in a fight, so McBain's fight was a game misconduct.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad