GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings- 10/17/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FS-D

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Vanek is having a great start to the season.

At 2.5 million there isn't much he can do to make me think he was a bad signing.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Loving Vanek so far. Awesome work yet again. But, oh boy, do we suck at getting out of our own zone. Been like that for years and still the same **** over and over.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Mickey is 100% right about applying tight pressure

although I wish it was little more tighter

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Loving Vanek so far. Awesome work yet again. But, oh boy, do we suck at getting out of our own zone. Been like that for years and still the same **** over and over.

They need to do Mighty Ducks style passing drills. They are awful at making good quick passes.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
See? Good passing = offense.

Too bad only like 10-15% of the roster is capable of doing it.

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
Z needs to retire.

Didnt you hear? He wants to finish out his contract. Only 6 more years to go. And yeah, Z will always have the vision. Hes a great thinker and can make a brilliant pass. But if he cant get into position, or control/hold the puck, or not give up odd man rushes, then what good is he in the modern NHL?

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Didnt you hear? He wants to finish out his contract. Only 6 more years to go. And yeah, Z will always have the vision. Hes a great thinker and can make a brilliant pass. But if he cant get into position, or control/hold the puck, or not give up odd man rushes, then what good is he in the modern NHL?

I spoke in jest because of opinions like this. Hank is the last problem on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad