GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings- 10/17/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FS-D

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
Bittersweet day honestly. Hopefully we get the W, but it's so sad that this is it for the Joe. You can't quite beat the intensity and pure noise level of this place. Well that and the fact the sight lines are all really amazing since all the suites and what not are up top

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia
When do you think it would be a good idea to rotate Sporul in? I thought maybe this game as our defense can't really get any worse then it has been the last 2 games...

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How does Blash think Nielsen is a 1st line center while Vanek is a 3rd line player?

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I know it is only game 3, but this is a huge game and we need to have it. Hope the last opening night in the JLA goes well.

Go Wings!

Ottawa is not a good defensive team. So i would love to see several goals from our team today!!

Oh, i guess it would be nice to WIN too.... we haven't done that yet!

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Bittersweet day honestly. Hopefully we get the W, but it's so sad that this is it for the Joe. You can't quite beat the intensity and pure noise level of this place. Well that and the fact the sight lines are all really amazing since all the suites and what not are up top

The Joe is a dump. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad