Post-Game Talk: Game #3: Dallas Stars 2-1 @ Nashville Preds 1-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I feel like tonight is one of those nights where I'm wondering if player x is playing tonight. What a snooze fest.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Preds lose 2-1. Can't say it was Pekka's fault because he was great in fact we would have lost worse if it wasn't for him. I think it might be time to switch the lines up.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Really disappointed with the forwards.

Ekholm, Ellis and Smith just passing it around in the last 45 seconds was beyond frustrating.

Pekka was awesome. That second goal was really unfortunate/unlucky.

I want a Bitetto/Weber pairing when Bitetto comes back. Carle is not impressive at all.

Other than the last half of the 2nd period and the last few minutes of the game when we were desperate for an equalizer, the Stars took it to us.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Preds lose 2-1. Can't say it was Pekka's fault because he was great in fact we would have lost worse if it wasn't for him. I think it might be time to switch the lines up.

I know it's only 2 games, however anyone thinking that Rinne's rebirth is back? I mean I truly think that last season was his true outlier season. 2012-2013 (In which his overall save percentage was only slightly below league average despite playing on a horrendous team in which Rinne had to oversave shots (Aka limiting the shots was more on him than the defense doing their jobs), and 2013-2014 he was severely injured.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
I know it's only 2 games, however anyone thinking that Rinne's rebirth is back? I mean I truly think that last season was his true outlier season. 2012-2013 (In which his overall save percentage was only slightly below league average despite playing on a horrendous team in which Rinne had to oversave shots (Aka limiting the shots was more on him than the defense doing their jobs), and 2013-2014 he was severely injured.

It is WAY too early to say Rinne is 'back'. It has just been 2 games for him, and half of the first one he looked pretty sub-par.
He played well tonight for sure, but check back in another 15-20 starts to see how his play has been. A disappointing loss all around.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
It is WAY too early to say Rinne is 'back'. It has just been 2 games for him, and half of the first one he looked pretty sub-par.
He played well tonight for sure, but check back in another 15-20 starts to see how his play has been. A disappointing loss all around.

We'll see what happens. All I know is Bleedred will probably come and say how Rinne should have had a shutout and because he didn't he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad