GDT: Game 3 - Brothers vs Brothers. Brindy vs Ron. Tripp vs John - Canes vs Seattle

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I'm in Portland this week and the game times have been WEIRD. College football on TV at 9am. I can't handle it. This game is like a comfort blanket.

Have seen exactly zero Kraken presence in town so far.
When I was on vacation in Hawaii many years ago, I woke up before 6AM on a Saturday and couldn't fall back asleep. So I flipped on ESPN out of habit.

Woke my wife up at 5:50AM with Lee Corso screaming "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND" at hotel TV volume. She did not appreciate Gameday in Hawaii.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I don’t think he had much trade value to begin with, but this probably doesn’t affect it as much as we think. GMs have 3+ years of video on him so they know what they would be trading for.

Sorry, I guess I more so meant their willingness to trade for him as opposed to his value. I’d be happy just clearing the cap space but I wonder if interest in him would be there if he hasn’t played much.

VibesAlive

Coastal Jerk
Jun 3, 2018
Salt Marsh NC
Maybe we just put Bear on the market and take future considerations FFS. Having said that, I've never been a huge fan of acquiring him in the first place = get all the D.

Makes it easier to mix alcohol and staying up to see Coghlan though.

I should change my first goal scored prediction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad