GDT: Game 3 - Brothers vs Brothers. Brindy vs Ron. Tripp vs John - Canes vs Seattle

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Ugh, another late ass game. On a Monday nonetheless.

jRkanaA.gif

Only a couple of games into the year, and it looks like Waddell and Tulsky have put together one heck of a good team, huh?

glassboard.gif

And now we have to go against the Canes Jr, tonight? Don't like breaking the hearts of our former colleagues. But we will

tumblr_pyguzuLhMd1s48ibpo1_500.gif

Boom

BecxycQ.gif

So anyway, late night means you have plenty of time to finish up dinner and get the kids to bed before the game

linda-needs-wine-better-off-ted.gif

Game is at 10pm ET. Go Canes!

okJGXQ.gif

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
The Hurricanes have never won in the Climate Pledge Arena. As a natural disaster that gains from the climate change I worry that this stadium will forever be our nemesis. Winning tonight would go a long way in alleviating my concerns. We may have to threaten to riot extra hard in the wee small hours of the morning if we lose tonight.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Win or we riot. Just f***ing win please. Lost there last year and it sucked.

The Hurricanes have never won in the Climate Pledge Arena. As a natural disaster that gains from the climate change I worry that this stadium will forever be our nemesis. Winning tonight would go a long way in alleviating my concerns. We may have to threaten to riot extra hard in the wee small hours of the morning if we lose tonight.

Along with the stupid name of "Kraken", Climate Pledge has to be the dumbest arena name in the league

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
BaggyGrotesqueEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->