Half-Assed GDT: Game #3: Blues in SinCity - 10pm Eastern

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
As a risk averse person in many facets of my life, this is why I want to see Parayko-Krug and Faulk-Scandella. Much more balance and not overloading offense and defense on two pairings.
Exactly! A defenceman's most important job is to defend. Offence is an extra bonus, and only important after regular solid defensive play is in place.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
I hate Vegas.

Not the same team when they started.

The magic and love is gone.

Now just a mercinary organization with media love going their way 24/7. Screw em.

I live here now and I just can't get on board with this team. I hate Deboer, I hate Pacioretty, I dislike Stone. That's just too much for me to get over.

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
I live here now and I just can't get on board with this team. I hate Deboer, I hate Pacioretty, I dislike Stone. That's just too much for me to get over.
I don't like them, but they play well. Obviously, their fans don't know suffering like the rest of us do but that was true for the expansion Blues too.

Though if you had to ask me, I do hope long term that they hit cap hell with no cups and need a painful rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad