Half-Assed GDT: Game #3: Blues in SinCity - 10pm Eastern

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
You all can tell me if I am missing something, but I cannot recall a Blues team showing this much promise with their offensive possession. Passes tape to tape, all lines seem to know where their linemates are going to be. The team just looks in sync
As a somewhat objective observer, I find your Team really exciting to watch with the young talent appearing to hit their stride in the League.

Fortunately, there is some of the good old Blues DNA present with the remaining Vets, new acquisition Buchnevich and youth like Kostin.

I agree with many of you that the Defense is still a work in progress, but there’s still a lot of skill and stiff backbone here from what I’ve seen.

To me, the key is Mr. Binnington. As an old goalie, I’d suggest that he seems to have adjusted his style a bit over the summer, just what you want from your #1. Good on him for doing so & I hope he has a bounce back Season.

My 2 cents

ps. May Tank also find his game again as well. One of my favourite players.

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
Both Krug and Faulk play a very aggressive, high-risk style. When it works it is exciting to watch. We also have a much improved forward group that can take advantage of that style. When it doesn't work, however, it almost always results in a goal against.

As a risk averse person in many facets of my life, this is why I want to see Parayko-Krug and Faulk-Scandella. Much more balance and not overloading offense and defense on two pairings.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
The offense looks locked in just developing plays-wise. The defense look a bit shakey, almost like they are afraid when Vegas enters the zone. Once we get the puck, we get it out fairly quickly/easily. Not sure what we have to fix here, but they have to limit rush chances and open areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad