GDT: GAME #3: BLACKHAWKS @ LEAFS | MON 9-OCT @ 7PM | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Marner doesn't have the confidence or the flash he did for the first 40 games or so last year. He looks a step behind or hesitant

He needs to drive that line, not Bozak or JVR. He needs to hold on to that puck

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Bro, what you talking about?

I didnt' suggest that we should have picked up Debrincat. I am just praising Chicago

On top of that, if you followed our drafts, we picked Korshkov on that draft pick, not Dermott. Dermott was the year before

yep you are right there. Id still rather take the chance on korshkov panning out than yet another small scoring forward. ALso Grundstrom too, i prefer the 2 picks we made may not work but both offer something different. the way you wrote it i thought you were complaining we didnt take debrincat, which we see alot of with konecny too my bad

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
The Leafs may have had 3 of the top 5 chances tonight, but down 2-0. First goal against was a fluke, second had some element of luck too.

One of the most frustrating parts has to be seeing guys like Sharp or Wingels fit like a puzzle piece into Chicago's system -- gotta think they come down to earth eventually, right?

Chicago has two solid forward lines and one solid defense pairs. I think we can get to them -- the benefit of being three lines deep.

Reactions: GrizzLeaf

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Optimistic POV - Chicago's best period has been the first period in terms of goals scored, and the Leafs are only down two.

The chances are there for the Leafs they just need to capitalize

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
As always, so glad Poulin is no longer employed with this team.

McPhee's been a train wreck in Vegas. Their best player, and biggest FA signing, is stuck in the AHL and thinking of going back to Russia because GMGM doesn't want to lose some scrub defensemen on waivers.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Will the Andersen critics acknowledge he stopped a breakaway by Sharp?

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
A few more dumb mistakes like leaving Kane alone in front and this game will be out of reach. Gotta smarten up.
The mistake there was made by Hyman at the blueline. You can't turn the puck over with your team transitioning and plenty of outlet options.

Reactions: Nithoniniel

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Leafs will come out flying this period. Matthews best period of the season coming up.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
over under on babs' patented nylander/brown switch?

if babcock does that while allowing marner to float around for the past 2 games, he should be called out for it. Also Nylander has done nothing wrong tonight, not great just like all forwards but he is making an effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad