GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Right. Which is ultimately why you're filling an agenda. You're basing a single unreasonable criticism on his play last period toward a "general" opinion you have him. You're not seeing it with any objectivity.

Ugh. An opinion is not, by definition, objective. It's subjective. Good lord, man. You're on your own.

mark3361

Nov 1, 2008
I think he's been great so far this season, alleviating a lot of my concerns.

Khudobin's performance the other night however was concerning , Rask needs a viable back up otherwise he will wear down this season covering for the inevitable defensive mistakes and deficits

But it's still early on both of them

He's been far from great...He let up a clown goal and was shaky in gm 1 and then called in sick in gm2. He has been good tonight so far. I still don't think his contract is a good use of resources

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I ****ing hate that. It's only a matter of time before someone breaks their neck. Can't do that stupid spin when you're about to get hit.... Nothing Chara can do there.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
We'll have to disagree. He had an outstanding period and the only reason theyre still in this game.

The money aspect doesnt phase me for any player. None of them hold a gun to GM head. Its philosophical. I expect a #1 anything to play like one. Center D or G.

Same I dont expect a 600k guy to play like ****. Oh, he blows but thats ok hes a cheap blow.

Bingo.

Exactly my viewpoint.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
ZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad