GDT: GAME 3 10/17 8 PM - The BRUINS visit Portage and Main | NESN, TSN3, TVAS, 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Trade krejci for d help now! Coming off surgery or not he is cooked physically and mentally.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I actually like what I've seen from Hayes so far tonight; he looks engaged. Same with Acciari and Backes.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Bottom lines look a lot better tonight. Keep em' rotating and motivated. Top line is being shutdown, I think you gotta start double shifting Marchand like you know every other team in the league does with their best player.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
The odds of stopping Wheeler there were slim to none.

Debatable. Regardless, even if you're right, you'd hope to see a committed move one way or the other versus corkscrewing himself into the ice.

I realize I'm in the minority. I have very little faith in Rask when the big save is required. He's fine otherwise. Maybe I should have said he's not a gamebreaker goalie, in my eyes, and for his salary I want a gamebreaker. Once in a while, anyway.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bottom lines look a lot better tonight. Keep em' rotating and motivated. Top line is being shutdown, I think you gotta start double shifting Marchand like you know every other team in the league does with their best player.

Really think Nash as 3rd line C is working. It's more classic bottom 6/top 6 than you would like, but I think it's the best lineup until Bergeron and Vatrano are back

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Debatable. Regardless, even if you're right, you'd hope to see a committed move one way or the other versus corkscrewing himself into the ice.

I realize I'm in the minority. I have very little faith in Rask when the big save is required. He's fine otherwise. Maybe I should have said he's not a gamebreaker goalie, in my eyes, and for his salary I want a gamebreaker. Once in a while, anyway.

LOL. They had 8 freaking prime scoring chances that period and he saved 7. He made a ton of big saves.

Just stop.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I actually like what I've seen from Hayes so far tonight; he looks engaged. Same with Acciari and Backes.

Yea it does actually look like he is putting the effort in...he isnt good...but he is trying.

he isnt good at hitting, misses a lot...but he is out there at least trying, and punishing the glass in the process.

he isn't good with offensive creativity when he has the puck...yet still tried a...bad....weak backhand right in the high slots....which of course backfired.

overall...i do see the effort there and when he has his hot streak, he looks good...wish he could just put it together and learn to really use his size. I'm not very confident in him putting it together at this point.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Bergeron will alleviate that, but boy it's just unfortunate how bad our defencemen are.

Bergeron is going to play 60 mins now?

Our D is bad, but they aren't getting much help from the forwards outside of a few. Bergeron will help obviously, but it's not going to solve the issue altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad