BRUINS GDT GAME 3 1:08 PM - LOS ANGELES - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Maybe not this game, but I hope they give Poitras a shot at 2RW.

He needs linemates with speed when he does his curl back entering the zone. Freddy and Brazeau just aren’t that haha

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I'd like to hear from a Calgary person what Lindholm was doing differently the one year he exploded for 42 goals.

Not really a big mystery. He was playing with Gaudreau and Tkachuk. They were the best line in the league and didn't allow a 5 on 5 goal for like a month and a half into that season. Gaudreau was an auto zone entry with control, Tkachuk was a monster down low on the boards, Lindholm was the defensive conscious and the shooting threat.

He finds that quiet space in the slot well, and those two had the vision to find him consistently.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Not really a big mystery. He was playing with Gaudreau and Tkachuk. They were the best line in the league and didn't allow a 5 on 5 goal for like a month and a half into that season. Gaudreau was an auto zone entry with control, Tkachuk was a monster down low on the boards, Lindholm was the defensive conscious and the shooting threat.

He finds that quiet space in the slot well, and those two had the vision to find him consistently.
All three of them the 40 goal mark that year. That's pretty elite stuff.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
4th line is a bright spot.

Team looked like garbage for awhile.

Our powerplay is truly atrocious. Like, REAL BAD.

Skating legs are not there.

But they've picked it up in the last few minutes.

Pretty typical of a matinee game here

Typical indeed, anyone here who has grown up with Saturday matinees knows they can start slow, but the B's, more often than not, pick things up as the afternoon goes along. Frustrating stretches, for sure, but they were just a pipe away from actually leading after two.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I wonder if at some point things get flipped and they try Lindholm with Marchand and Poitras or Coyle with Pastrnak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad