Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Don't matter...this team can't score goals. I just don't get it...2 years ago we scored the most goals in the league. What is going on with the offence?

People can talk about possession all they want the issue is finish.

Hockey is a game of mistakes. The difference between a goal or not is mistakes.

If you dont have guys who can take advantage of those mistakes (accurate shots etc) you cant take advantage of them.

All possession does is gives you more opportunity to take advantage of the other teams mistakes (is Sedins and their cycling).

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Gillis is more to blame than AV

This team has no skill

Fair comment.

IMO the biggest mistake the canucks ever made was change from a high dynamic offensive puck moving team and started to get "tough" because of what boston did.

Guys like ehrhoff,Hodgson,grabner should never have been let go (trade/sign).

people forget we had guys like michael samuelson potting like 25+ goals for us, we had guys like torres on our third line.

This team changed it's identity and ****ed up every since.

I blame gillis and the media pressure.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Didnt a few players have career years last year and year before? This year they cant score. Like the play offs last year. When they needed it.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Good thing Lu is so well paid to make big saves. Lol

Wow really you're hanging this game on Lu?

001.jpg

Tifosi

Feb 6, 2006
The only way to get out of this mess is selling at the deadline and think for the future.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
I thought the canucks did a good job in the first two periods of getting pucks to the net but they just didn't get the breaks. Minny has gotten a few more breaks around the net tonight. Ballard was awful on that last goal and I can only imagine we will be seeing Alberts tomorrow night. I have always loved watching Canucks games and look forward to watching them during the day but this team has taken a lot of that away from me. I still love watching them but it seems to get more painful and boring. They have no offensive talent after the first line and seem to have to many defensive breakdowns in a full game. I will always support them and watch every game, but god this team looks lifeless most of the time. I honestly think a mini rebuild would help this team as i don't believe this team can beat chicago, st.louis, boston, etc in a 7 game series. But I don't think there is much assets to trade up front after the sedins

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Before complaining, I think you people should consider that the Canucks are coming off back-to-back Presidents trophy wins. Just think about that.

Do you people remember the 90s!?!?!

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Amazing isn't it? I knew we would have struggles this season but I am completely shocked at at what I've seen from this team. Didn't think the team would fall so hard so fast.

I figured we were a playoff team, but 2nd round at best unless we added a legitimate top 6 forward who can put up points in the playoffs. How wrong I was...this team isn't even looking like a playoff team sadly. Sure we're getting shots but we have no finish at all.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Can't wait to draft nathan mackinnon so AV can bench him over Ebbett til he gets traded.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Fair comment.

IMO the biggest mistake the canucks ever made was change from a high dynamic offensive puck moving team and started to get "tough" because of what boston did.

Guys like ehrhoff,Hodgson,grabner should never have been let go (trade/sign).

people forget we had guys like michael samuelson potting like 25+ goals for us, we had guys like torres on our third line.

This team changed it's identity and ****ed up every since.

I blame gillis and the media pressure.

Yup. Why would we change the team's identity over a team we've played once since 2011?

John Bender*

nucks are gonna lose all of their games. coach fired+ufas will be traded for picks

Let's hope they trade more than just their UFA's. Seriously, sell/trade:

Luongo
Higgins
Lappierre
Raymond
Bieksa
Sesito
Wiese
Booth
Ballard

Hire a coach that's not borderline Pejorative Slured, draft well, and try again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad