GDT: Game 28: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 12/12/22 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Lucic's career is over after this season. He should kiss the ass of his agent who got him that 42 million dollar contract
Gross... Last thing I would ever want in life is Lucic' lips on my ass. Just... NO!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tyson

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Why don’t they put literally anyone instead of Pezzetta? He’s so obviously not NHL-level. He just skates aimlessly, always behind the play, a second late to the puck…Also what are those fake hits beside players.

Evans and Pitlick are though to judge it’s like they’re playing 4v5 all the time.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
MSL said lines will be what they were for 3rd period last game. These were the lines.

p2oYo2P.jpg

Maybe this image or its gif should just be stickied at the top of every gdt

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Habs are about to hit a hard skid.
Savard is missed on the back end and Marty thinks Allen is a #1.
Also, in all of my years watching hockey I have never seen so many useless vets all on one team, it's uncanny
It is weird

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
I am amazed this team has a .500 record.

We're last in the division in terms of goal differential. We've had a few hero-level performances by our goalies to steal us some wins, but we're not as good as our good as our record. Too much riding on Suzuki/Caufield and goaltending. On top of that, overall our rookie defensemen have played quite solidly to this point - I can't help but expect some growing pains on the back end will be a factor sooner or later.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
You can't see the reason for that when you watch some of our dead weight go out there and half-ass it on every shift? The kids play their asses off hence the greater chance for victory. Owen Beck could be here right now and be better than Dvorak or Evans but that would just jeopardize our draft position even more.

Do the Flames play a trap game under Sutter? I am assuming they do so it could be another boring one like the one we witnessed on Saturday night.

Beck could easily make this team I think you are 100% correct

Reactions: Runner77

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Curious when MSL is going to crack or go off on the media? The injuries begin the rookies start getting tired. He has the support of the fan base which is wonderful but the real fun begins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad