GDT: Game 27: Columbus at Edmonton | 12/13 9PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Another sign we've really turned it on since the end of the first... Jackets are now winning the shot column was well.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Halfway through the period and they haven't gotten a shot on net. That's just crazy, especially considering how the game started.

On the road, long trip to the frozen lands up North..... It took the CBJ a period to get their legs....

That said, I've been to Edmonton for a game years ago at the Rexall Center....

Edmonton is a great town and the folks there are awesome, I partied with them after the game on White Street.... St. Pat day... good folks..

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Atkinson!

That was was kind of a bizarre play.

It was the set play where Gagner does a looping forehand to Atkinson, which I imagine they named "The Atkinson" according to custom.

But Gagner missed on the pass, it just happened to hit the Oiler skate and go to Cam anyways.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
In another thread there was discussion about how strong the Jackets have been on the third period. Tonight is another great example of this. Granted the game isn't over and we bag a penalty as I write this....still, we have just dominated the first 15 minutes of period 3.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Gotta love Torts..... So restrained after being told by JD to simmer down and you get the job... :laugh:

One of the best to ever coach in the NHL and we have him.... a winner!!! And our players feel it..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad