GDT: Game 27: Columbus at Edmonton | 12/13 9PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
CBJ 7 in a row..... Flyers 9 in a row......

We might be playing the Flyers for the division!!!!

Who's the Flyer goalie these days????

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
This was fun... and well worth missing the sleep. This team... being down early and basically flipping the switch after the first ... wow.

With that said, night all :yo:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I really like how we won this game. Absorbed their energy, overcame a BS 4 minute penalty, took the lead in the 3rd and kept our foot on their throats to close it out. Poor start, excellent finish!

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Thank you special teams, thank you Bob. Difference maker was the 4 min PK kill lead by Bob. Oilers feed play of the game was all 5 saves he made on that 4 min PK. They also praised Wennberg. Said he was noticeable with and without the puck.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Well color me impressed! The way that 1st period was going, I assumed that this would be a listless road loss but Bob kept them in the game long enough to get their legs under them and they really roared back in the 2nd and 3rd period.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Nice Win, Critical win, stylish win..

Correct me if I'm wrong but we don't have a # one pick on our team, no? They have so many in Edmonton that they traded two of them away? Hall & Yak? Wow, just wow.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I really like how we won this game. Absorbed their energy, overcame a BS 4 minute penalty, took the lead in the 3rd and kept our foot on their throats to close it out. Poor start, excellent finish!

Agree Lee.... CBJ of the past would have collapsed.... \

This might be the team I dreamed of in 2000.... We will see but so far I see CBJ confidence I've only seen when we had Tugger....

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Nice Win, Critical win, stylish win..

Correct me if I'm wrong but we don't have a # one pick on our team, no? They have so many in Edmonton that they traded two of them away? Hall & Yak? Wow, just wow.

No number one of the NHL draft, never have.....

But, Murray.... American, defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad