GDT: Game 27: Columbus at Edmonton | 12/13 9PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
How frustrating has it got to be for the Flyers to be on a 9-game win streak and still only be in 5th place in the Metro?

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Winning is fun.

Had a bad first. Bob held us in it. Then the boys showed up and Bob held the fort. Team win

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Is this real life guys?

McDavid was scoreless

Bob. Just wow

It's real.... and if needed we have Korpisalo.... He's not on our bench because he needs work in Erie to stay sharp.... Lets not forget the Monsters won the AHL last year!!!

Looking good Jacket fans...

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Matty Calvert has been here for 7 seasons?! I mean, I know it's true, but it's just crazy to say/hear out loud

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
How frustrating has it got to be for the Flyers to be on a 9-game win streak and still only be in 5th place in the Metro?

Yes, but the top 5 teams in the Metro are starting to really put some distance between themselves and the #9 team in the conference. That gap is up to 9 points now, obviously not insurmountable at this point in the season but that's getting to be pretty substantial.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Bob-rov-sky!!!!
That stop at the end, doing the splits....I could only dream of making that save.

Absolutely love the confidence of the CBJ.
That 4 minute PK was, as Trump would say, "huuuuge".

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Matty Calvert has been here for 7 seasons?! I mean, I know it's true, but it's just crazy to say/hear out loud

Calvert has a history..... He passed his first year after being invited to be a Blue Jacket because he wanted to stay with his Jr. team to win the Memorial Cup....

I trashed him for doing so, many said he was nuts....

After winning his Jr. Cup for his home town fans he came to us and has bled red blood for the CBJ ever since....

I love Calvert, as we all should!!!

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
For those who had doubts about the outcome earlier today:

Oh ye of so little faith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad