GDT: GAME 26 | Senators @ Golden Knights | Crookshank Does Vegas | Sun Dec 17 2023, 8PM | TSN5, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Drinking is bad for you.

The Sens are not a good reason to drink.

You can have a glass of champagne after they win 3 cups in a row in 2028
I just stopped during the pandemic and never really felt I needed it since then. Even when I'm around others in a social setting I generally just have a soda, juice or water. I wouldn't start for this team. I was mostly joking.

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Like to see Berube immediately to take this job. Alfie, Neil and Chris Kelly to be apart of this team as well. Batherson for Robert Thomas. Like to also see the exits of Kubalik, Hamonic, both goalies and Brannstrom please. Thanks bye.

Reactions: Wallet Inspector

Joeffice

Mar 11, 2023
Regina
To be fair. It was never specified what type of class.

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Like to see Berube immediately to take this job. Alfie, Neil and Chris Kelly to be apart of this team as well. Batherson for Robert Thomas. Like to also see the exits of Kubalik, Hamonic, both goalies and Brannstrom please. Thanks bye.
In Berube’s recent interview in The Athletic he said he is always brutally honest with his players and maybe that approach doesn’t work with a rebuilding/retooling team. Sounds more like what Ottawa could use.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
We are so bad.

Crazy to see that we’re maxed out to the cap in this state. We’ve had no 1st rounder in years and still have to give one up soon. Makes you really question the health of our franchise.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

St Louis laughs and hangs up in your face

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
This is such a joke team from top to bottom. Joke coaching. Joke leadership. Joke players. There’s very little good here.

The fetishizing of this teams “talent and character” in the summer is hilarious in hindsight.

Brady Tkachuk drunk in the market yelling that he’s going to win the Stanley Cup after yet again missing the playoffs the day before he flew to Florida to cheer on another team in his division is the perfect encapsulation of this embarassing, failed “rebuild”.

Reactions: LiseL and Crosside

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
That goal will undoubtedly earn a "battled back" soundbite from Coach Barbecue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad